Alpine House Calls LogoEleizabeth Upper, PA - C

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Alpine House Calls






Q. Can you prescribe medicine?
A. Yes.

Q. Can you see patients of all ages?
A. I can treat all adults and children over one year of age for short-term (acute) illnesses and injuries, but ongoing medical needs (i.e., routine medications, lab work, chronic illnesses) should be managed by a primary care physician. It also should by noted that I am unable to accept Medicare or Medicaid.

Q. What about people with disabilities or chronic illness?
A. I am happy to come to the home to evaluate and treat incidental illnesses or injuries, and work in collaboration with your primary care physician who is responsible for managing chronic medical needs.

Q. Can you do lab tests?
A. Strep tests and simple urine tests can be done on-site. If blood work or x-rays are indicated, I will order them for you to have at the hospital, and may refer you to a physician if the results are abnormal.


| Home | Approach | Services | Availability | Cost | About | FAQs | Contact |